The Cyclical Nature of Things- Progress 2

 



Here are a few color iterations of my first vision. So far I'm really liking what I have down. I want my image to represent the cyclical nature of life and creation all coming back to the earth. The tree is a centerpiece flourishing up with the building in the background and in the bottom it reabsorbs the woman and the buildings crumbling to the ground. In one word I would describe my concept as "reclaim". Let me know what other kinds of paths I might take in this project if you have any ideas.

Comments

  1. Honestly at first I didn't see the entire figure of the women, and as I went back to look at the first iterations, I then saw the women cradled up in a fetus position. I would say maybe going forth with this mystery effect and deciding only to show some parts of an object to get. the viewer to question and think.

    I am not so sure the building in the background has a belonging connection to the rest of your chosen images. I understand you were going for capturing the construction of the building, but for the most part it looks finished. Maybe taking a stab at capturing more of the rubble around the building?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with yesenia! I didn’t notice the figure either and I really enjoyed the reveal effect. I’m really enjoying the center image colors and the interaction and effect they have. I’m looking forward to seeing your future iterations. It might be cool to get super experimental and weird to try out different ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment